EQB Ladies Waterproof Russell Jacket
Material: Nylon taslon with PU coating.
EQB logo right arm
- Mesh lined body and polyester lined sleeves.
- Shower resistant with critically taped seams.
- Soft touch inner collar.
- Concealed adjustable three panel hood.
- Tear release double storm flap with rain channel.
- Raglan sleeves with articulated elbows.
- Right chest zip pocket.
- Two front zip pockets - one contains media pocket.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Drop hem with drawcord.
"I contacted Equibling-uk in the autumn, because I was desperate to find a lightweight, waterproof coat that doesn’t leak, but that also wouldn’t be too hot on the more humid days. Equibling-uk came up trumps. I absolutely love this coat-it is beautifully cut, and it looks fantastic being worn. It works brilliantly as a yard coat, to ride in or to wear away from the horses. It washes very well, and works great as a top layer on colder days too. This coat is a MUST HAVE for anyone who spends long periods of time outside, and it looks fabulous when embroidered too." - Christa Dillon -Eventer and author "Red on the Right" - Blackhill Eventing
washing and care
- Do NOT dry clean.
- Wash and dry garments inside out.
- Choose cold or warm water temperature settings for wash.
- Use mild detergent.
- Dry on a low/tumble setting or hang to dry.
- Do not iron directly on a heat transfer design.
Sizing and colours
Garment sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
Colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.
Personalisation is available ...
Please contact us to discuss personalisation BEFORE placing an order for this item.