Woof Wear’s Mud Fever Turnout Boot
An innovative breathable boot which seals the leg from the knee to the base of the heel to prevent mud getting onto your horse’s legs, enabling freedom of turnout whatever the conditions.
Featuring a waterproof and breathable fabric around the cannon bone to prevent overheating and a close fitting hoof capsule with Kevlar reinforced heel protection, these innovative boots will keep legs clean and dry. A shaped PU strike pad also offers brushing protection for your horse’s legs.
· Fully breathable boot designed to encourage cool air to circulate
· Creates a protective barrier from below the knee
· Abrasion resistant Kevlar® to protect the delicate bulbs of the heels
· Suitable for front and hind legs
· Machine washable at 30 degrees